Here are 9 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC): Up 0.95% to $10.60. Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary.
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Down 2.42% to $10.07. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM): Down 1.24% to $28.59. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 1.41% to $49.56. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Nomura Holdings Inc. (NYSE:NMR): Down 0.43% to $4.68. Nomura Holdings, Inc. is a holding company which manages financial operations for its subsidiaries. As a group, the Company provides a variety of financial services such as dealing, brokerage, underwriting, and asset management. Nomura Securities Co., a registered member of the New York and London Stock Exchanges, has branches around the world.
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK): Down 0.17% to $5.94. Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Up 0.45% to $35.33. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID): Down 1.85% to $12.18. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (CSN) manufactures iron and steel in Brazil. The Company operates mines, an integrated steel mill, service centers, ports, and railroads. CSN manufactures and distributes hot-rolled, cold-rolled, and galvanized steel products to the automobile, auto parts, civil construction, electrical equipment, and packaging industries.
- Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE): Down 0.32% to $24.80. SONY CORPORATION manufactures audio, home video game consoles, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. The Company’s other businesses include music, pictures, computer entertainment, and online businesses.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>