Here are 9 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Up 0.67% to $90.13. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world.
- Southern Company (NYSE:SO): Up 1.5% to $41.23. Southern Company is a public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates, wholesales, and retails electricity in the southeastern United States. The Company also offers wireless telecommunications services, and provides businesses with two-way radio, telephone, paging, and Internet access services as well as wholesales fiber optic solutions.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB): Up 1% to $67.93. Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
- iPath DJ-UBS Sugar TR Sub-Idx ETN (NYSE:SGG): Down 3.81% to $100.30. iPath Dow Jones-UBS Sugar Total Return Sub-IndexSM ETN is an exchange-traded note issued in the USA. The Notes will provide investors with a cash payment at the scheduled maturity or early redemption based on the performance of the underlying index, the Dow Jones-UBS Sugar Total Return Sub-Index.
- Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. (NYSE:KOF): Down 0.53% to $96.74. Coca-Cola Femsa, S.A.B. de C.V. (Femsa) bottles beverages. The Company bottles and distributes branded beverages in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. In some countries Femsa also markets water, beer, and other products.
- Consolidated Edison Inc. (NYSE:ED): Up 2.74% to $56.90. Consolidated Edison, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of energy related products and services. The Company supplies electric service in New York, parts of New Jersey, and Pennsylvania as well as supplies electricity to wholesale customers.
- Progress Energy Inc. (NYSE:PGN): Up 1.92% to $48.28. Progress Energy, Inc. is an integrated electric utility that provides energy and energy-related products and services in the Southeast United States. The Company serves electric and gas customers in the Carolinas and in Florida.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Down 1.98% to $175.40. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO): Up 1.6% to $304.10. AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.