9 Top Stocks Record 52-Week Price Highs As Miami Heats Up Again
Here are stocks that hit their highest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Up 0.17% to $82.64. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world.
- Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM): Up 3.65% to $150.60. Salesforce.com, Inc. provides software on demand. The Company supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC): Up 0.71% to $65.60. Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global security company. The Company provides systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, shipbuilding and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Vivo Participacoes S.A. (NYSE:VIV): Up 2.17% to $42.88. Vivo Participacoes S.A. provides mobile telecommunication services, cellular phone data transmission and mobile internet services throughout Brazil.
- Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE:S): Up 4.85% to $5.84. Sprint Nextel Corporation offers a range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business, and government customers. The Company develops, engineers, and deploys various technologies, including two wireless networks offering mobile data services, instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities, and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone.
- El Paso Corp. (NYSE:EP): Up 6.53% to $20.22. El Paso Corporation operates natural gas pipeline and storage facilities, transports natural gas, and imports liquefied natural gas. El Paso also explores for and produces natural gas. The Company has operations in the United States, Brazil, and Egypt.
- Ecolab Inc. (NYSE:ECL): Up 0.04% to $52.69. Ecolab Inc. develops and markets products and services for the hospitality, institutional, and industrial markets. The Company provides cleaning, sanitizing, pest elimination, and maintenance products, systems, and services. Ecolab provides its services to hotels and restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, light industry, and other customers located worldwide.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR): Up 2.01% to $79.75. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. roasts Arabica coffees and offers various coffee selections. The Company’s products include single-origin, estate, certified organic, Fair Trade, signature blends, and flavored coffees sold under the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brand. Green Mountain serves offices, supermarkets, and convenience stores, and operates a direct mail business.
- AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO): Up 5.97% to $293.30. AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.