In our previous two feature articles, ‘Legendary Investor John Paulson Likes These Stocks’ and ’10 More Stocks In John Paulson’s Portfolio,’ we discussed 20 of the stocks that John Paulson’s hedge fund held at the end of 2010. Following is a quick review of the status of his portfolio as of December 31st, 2010:
John Paulson’s 13F filing for the quarter ending December 31st, 2010 values his fund’s common equity holdings at $27,693,669,000. As of March 15, 2011, this same portfolio is woth $27,459,509,704, a decline of 0.85% as compared to the S&P 500′s gain of 1.93%. Paulson has underperformed the market by about 2%.
Without further ado, we are revealing 10 more stocks in John Paulson’s portfolio, with links to our company pages, from which you can research the stocks, follow what other people have to say, and determine whether they have a place in your portfolio:
- Bucyrus International, Inc. (NYSE:BUCY):$91.23 per share. Bucyrus International, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets large excavation machinery used for surface mining. The Company also supplies replacement parts and machinery. Bucyrus’ principal products include large walking draglines, electric mining shovels and blast hole drills, which are used by customers who mine coal, iron ore, copper, phosphate, bauxite and other minerals.
- Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA): $25.05 per share. Comcast Corporation is a provider of video, high-speed Internet and phone services. The Company offers a variety of entertainment, information and communications services to residential and commercial customers. Comcast is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Great read: Are We Entering the Golden Era of Media?>>
- Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE:COF): $52.35 per share. Capital One Financial Corporation is a diversified bank. The Bank, through its subsidiaries, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients both domestically and internationally. Capital One has bank locations in Connecticut, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, and Texas.
- CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG): $28.84 per share. CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. is a global commercial real estate services firm. The Company offers a range of services to occupiers, owners, lenders, and investors in office, retail, industrial, multi-family, and other commercial real estate assets. CB Richard Ellis offer services such as advice and execution assistance for property leasing and sales, forecasting, and valuations.
- Cheniere Energy Inc. (AMEX:CQP): $17.56 per share. Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P., through its subsidiary, will develop, own, and operate the Sabine Pass LNG receiving terminal currently under construction in western Cameron Parish, Louisiana on the Sabine Pass Channel.
- Chemtura Corp (NYSE:CHMT): $16.85 per share. Chemtura Corporation manufactures plastics and other chemicals. The Company produces urethane polymers; plastic additives, including flame retardants; pool and spa products; seed treatment and miticides; and petroleum additives. Chemtura operates worldwide.
- CIT Group Inc (NYSE:CIT): $42.21 per share. CIT Group Inc. operates a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides lending, advisory, commercial banking, vendor finance, and leasing services to small and middle market businesses. CIT Group operates globally.
- Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C): $4.48 per share. Citigroup Inc. is a diversified financial services holding company that provides a broad range of financial services to consumer and corporate customers around the world. The Company’s services include investment banking, retail brokerage, corporate banking, and cash management products and services. See: A Deeper Analysis of the Citigroup Reverse Stock Split>>
- Commscope Inc. (NYSE:CTV): CommScope, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets coaxial cables and other high-performance electronic and finer optic cable product optic cable products primarily for communication applications. The Company also provides premise wiring for local area networks. CommScope sells its product throughout the world.
- CNO Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:CNO): $7.23 per share. CNO Financial Group, Inc. provides insurance products and services to American families and seniors. The Company offers supplemental health and individual life insurance, and annuities. CNO serves middle-income people and senior citizens.