ACE Limited: Financial Institutions Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of ACE Limited (NYSE:ACE).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of ACE Limited in Q3 2011:
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 358,674 shares, worth $21,735,644.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 335,200 shares, worth $20,313,120.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 214,872 shares, worth $13,021,243.
- SOUTH TEXAS MONEY MANAGEMENT LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 171,020 shares, worth $10,363,812.
- ADAMS EXPRESS CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 140,000 shares, worth $8,484,000.
About the company: ACE Limited is the holding company for the ACE Group of Companies, a property and casualty insurance business. The Group provides a diversified range of products and services to clients through operations in countries around the world. ACE provides specialty insurance and reinsurance products.
Competitors to Watch: ACE Limited (NYSE:AEX), XL Group plc (NYSE:XL), Allied World Assurance Co Hldgs., AG. (NYSE:AWH), HCC Insurance Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:HCC), Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:ACGL), American Intl. Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG), American Financial Group (NYSE:AFG), Aspen Insurance Hldgs. Ltd. (NYSE:AHL).
(Note: Data regarding ACE Limited’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>