Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of ACE Limited (NYSE:ACE).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold ACE Limited’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Greenberg Evan G: act as Chairman & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/27/2011, sold 62,572 shares, worth $4,460,100.
- Keogh John W: act as Vice Chairman, COO and*. On 08/03/2011, sold 18,160 shares, worth $1,210,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of ACE Limited in Q3 2011:
- ETON PARK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 2,000,000 shares, worth $130,880,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ASCEND CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 775,000 shares, worth $50,716,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- APG ALL PENSIONS GROUP NV: On 06/30/2011, held 667,353 shares, worth $43,671,580. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MIZUHO TRUST & BANKING CO., LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 548,177 shares, worth $35,872,703. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 172,100 shares, worth $11,262,224. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: ACE Limited is the holding company for the ACE Group of Companies, a property and casualty insurance business. The Group provides a diversified range of products and services to clients through operations in countries around the world. ACE provides specialty insurance and reinsurance products.
Competitors to Watch: ACE Limited (NYSE:AEX), XL Group plc (NYSE:XL), Allied World Assurance Co Hldgs., AG. (NYSE:AWH), HCC Insurance Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:HCC), Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:ACGL), American Intl. Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG), American Financial Group (NYSE:AFG), Aspen Insurance Hldgs. Ltd. (NYSE:AHL).
(Note: Data regarding ACE Limited’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>