Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Acxiom Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kokich Clark M: act as Director. On 08/09/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $110,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Acxiom Corporation in Q3 2011:
- SHANNON RIVER FUND MANAGEMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 399,910 shares, worth $4,255,042.
- TEALWOOD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 330,950 shares, worth $3,521,308.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 103,257 shares, worth $1,098,654.
- BRIDGEWAY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 68,350 shares, worth $727,244.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 48,400 shares, worth $514,976.
About the company: Acxiom Corporation provides information management solutions using customer, consumer, and business data. The Company offers database marketing services, data integration and delivery technologies, and data content. Acxiom conducts operations throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, and Australia.
Competitors to Watch: TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEC), CSG Systems Intl., Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGS), Teradata Corporation (NYSE:TDC), Convergys Corporation (NYSE:CVG), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), RightNow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW), Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE:CSC), Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYNT), and Edgewater Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:EDGW).
(Note: Data regarding Acxiom Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>