Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Acxiom Corporation in Q3 2011:
- COLUMBIA WANGER ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,736,000 shares, worth $22,758,960. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CRAMER ROSENTHAL MCGLYNN LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,118,950 shares, worth $14,669,435. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- POLAR SECURITIES INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 956,700 shares, worth $12,542,337. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- INTEGRE ADVISORS: On 06/30/2011, held 632,939 shares, worth $8,297,830. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FINDLAY PARK PARTNERS LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 515,450 shares, worth $6,757,550. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Acxiom Corporation provides information management solutions using customer, consumer, and business data. The Company offers database marketing services, data integration and delivery technologies, and data content. Acxiom conducts operations throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, and Australia.
Competitors to Watch: TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEC), CSG Systems Intl., Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGS), Teradata Corporation (NYSE:TDC), Convergys Corporation (NYSE:CVG), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), RightNow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW), Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE:CSC), Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYNT), and Edgewater Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:EDGW).
(Note: Data regarding Acxiom Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>