Advanced Micro Devices: Insiders and Funds Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Bergman Rick: act as SR VP & GM PG. On 08/30/2011, sold 20,000 shares, worth $135,400.
- Ghilardi Emilio: act as SVP, Chief Sales Officer. On 08/11/2011, sold 21,447 shares, worth $131,700.
- Conway Craig A: act as Director. On 08/01/2011, sold 1,000 shares, worth $7,600.
- Conway Craig A: act as Director. On 07/01/2011, sold 1,000 shares, worth $7,000.
- Conway Craig A: act as Director. On 09/01/2011, sold 1,000 shares, worth $6,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- IVORY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT. L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 17,256,747 shares, worth $120,624,662. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FIL LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 2,885,590 shares, worth $20,170,274. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OMERS ADMINISTRATION CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 748,925 shares, worth $5,234,986. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OZ MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 639,822 shares, worth $4,472,356. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PLATTE RIVER CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 636,500 shares, worth $4,449,135. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. manufactures semiconductor products. The Company manufactures products that include microprocessors, embedded microprocessors, chipsets, graphics, video and multimedia products. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. offers its products on a global basis.
Competitors to Watch: Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA), MIPS Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:MIPS), Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ:ARMH), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ:BRCM), and Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL).
(Note: Data regarding Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>