After Hours Stock Movers on January 26th
US Markets hit new 52-week highs intraday and closed in the green. Here are some of the after-hours movers:
1) Qualcomm Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM): Shares are up $3.24, or 6.25%, to $55.10 after reporting an increase in fiscal first quarter earnings of 39% on strong demand for wireless devices.
2) Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX): Shares are up 9% or $17.07 after announcing Q4 earnings that surged 52% on declining subscriber acquisition costs & improved revenue.
3) Starbucks Corp. (NASDAQ:SBUX): Shares are down $0.84 or 2.54% after-hours at $32.23 per share after fiscal Q1 earnings that increased 44% but a disappointing prediction for the current quarter dragged shares into the red.
4) Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. (NYSE:MMI): Shares are down $2.63 or 7.55% after what would seem to be a good earnings report. They topped analyst expectations on increased margins and revenue but it was clearly not what investors were looking for.
5) E Trade Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:ETFC): Shares are down 1.96% or $0.31 after announcing a loss in Q4 that was less than that of the prior year.
Don’t Miss: What’s Moving These Shares January 26th? >>
Start Off 2011 by Improving Your Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>