US Markets battled it out at the Dow 1200 and S&P 1300 levels today and closed near these critical areas. Here are some of the after-hours movers:
1) Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN): Shares are down $16.05, or 8.70%, to $168.38 after reporting an increase in Q4 earnings of 8.3%. Shares rallied into earnings as investors expected a strong beat.
2) Monster Worldwide Inc. (NYSE:MWW): Shares are down 11.17% or $2.39 after announcing Q4 revenue that just barely made guidance.
3) SanDisk Corp. (NASDAQ:SNDK): Shares are down a moderate $0.32 or 0.62% after-hours after Q4 earnings rose 43%, clearly priced-in by investors.
4) Microsoft Inc. (NASDAQ:MSFT): Shares are down $0.18 or 0.62% on a decrease in earnings during fiscal Q2 of 0.4%.
5) Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ARNA): Shares are down 9% or $0.18 after announcing that it will trim its United States work force by a quarter.
5) Riverbed Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD): Shares are up $1.60 or 4.58% after reporting that Q4 earnings surged on increased revenue and margins.
Don’t Miss: What’s Moving These Shares January 27th? >>
Start Off 2011 by Improving Your Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>