Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Airgas Inc. (NYSE:ARG).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Airgas Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Molinini Michael: act as Exec. VP and COO. On 11/03/2011, sold 18,700 shares, worth $1,322,500.
- Graff Leslie J: act as Sr. VP Corporate Development. On 10/31/2011, sold 10,500 shares, worth $737,000.
- Graff Leslie J: act as Sr. VP Corporate Development. On 09/15/2011, sold 5,500 shares, worth $355,900.
- Graff Leslie J: act as Sr. VP Corporate Development. On 08/25/2011, sold 2,000 shares, worth $124,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Airgas Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ETON PARK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 811,572 shares, worth $56,542,221. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT CO LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 411,500 shares, worth $28,669,205. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GIOVINE CAPITAL GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 302,300 shares, worth $21,061,241. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CRESTWOOD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 235,400 shares, worth $16,400,318. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 183,611 shares, worth $12,792,178. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Airgas, Inc. distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment. The Company also produces and distributes liquid carbon dioxide and dry ice in the United States. Airgas’ integrated distribution network consists of branch locations, distribution centers, and outbound telemarketing operations.
(Note: Data regarding Airgas Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>