AK Steel Holding: Shareholders Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE:AKS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought AK Steel Holding Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Wainscott James L: act as Chairman, President & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 08/09/2011, bought 25,000 shares, worth $199,000.
- Abdoo Richard A: act as Director. On 08/22/2011, bought 12,500 shares, worth $100,000.
- Horn David C: act as Exec V.P., Gen. Counsel & Sec.. On 08/09/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $80,900.
- Reich Kirk W: act as V.P. Specialty Steel Operation. On 08/18/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $77,700.
- Kaloski John F: act as Exec. V.P. & Operating Officer. On 08/18/2011, bought 6,250 shares, worth $49,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of AK Steel Holding Corporation in Q3 2011:
- FINE CAPITAL PARTNERS, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,644,586 shares, worth $10,689,809.
- STATE OF NEW JERSEY COMMON PENSION FUND A: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 700,000 shares, worth $4,550,000.
- ING INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (EUROPE) B.V.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 622,000 shares, worth $4,043,000.
- ASTENBECK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 351,338 shares, worth $2,283,697.
About the company: AK Steel Holding Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, produces flat rolled carbon steel. The Company produces coated, cold rolled, and hot rolled carbon steel for the automotive, appliance, construction, and manufacturing markets. AK Steel also cold rolls and aluminum coats stainless steel for automotive industry customers.
Competitors to Watch: Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ:STLD), United States Steel Corp. (NYSE:X), Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE), Ternium S.A. (NYSE:TX), Commercial Metals Company (NYSE:CMC), Universal Stainless & Alloy Products (NASDAQ:USAP), Allegheny Tech. Inc. (NYSE:ATI), Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp. (NYSE:AP), ArcelorMittal (NYSE:MT), and Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCHN).
(Note: Data regarding AK Steel Holding Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>