Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Alcoa, Inc. (NYSE:AA).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Alcoa, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Tata Ratan: act as Director. On 07/14/2011, bought 1,208 shares, worth $18,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Alcoa, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- EUCLID ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 991,000 shares, worth $9,454,140.
- DYNAMIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 913,700 shares, worth $8,716,698.
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 905,300 shares, worth $8,636,562.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 880,022 shares, worth $8,395,410.
- JACOBS LEVY EQUITY MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 830,540 shares, worth $7,923,352.
About the company: Alcoa Inc. produces primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina, and participates in mining, refining, smelting, fabricating, and recycling. The Company serves customers worldwide primarily in the transportation, packaging, building, and industrial markets with both fabricated and finished products.
Competitors to Watch: Century Aluminum Company (NASDAQ:CENX), Alumina Limited (NYSE:AWC), Kaiser Aluminum Corp. (NASDAQ:KALU), Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE:NOR), and Aluminum Corp. of China (NYSE:ACH).
(Note: Data regarding Alcoa, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>