AmerisourceBergen: Institutional Investors Buying Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of AmerisourceBergen Corporation (NYSE:ABC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of AmerisourceBergen Corporation in Q3 2011:
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,297,567 shares, worth $85,331,638.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 344,844 shares, worth $12,807,506.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 227,172 shares, worth $8,437,168.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 214,759 shares, worth $7,976,149.
- ZUCKERMAN INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 205,875 shares, worth $7,646,198.
About the company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation is a pharmaceutical services company. The Company distributes pharmaceutical products and services. AmerisourceBergen distributes an offering of brand name and generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter healthcare products, home healthcare supplies and equipment, and related services to a variety of healthcare providers.
Competitors to Watch: McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK), Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH), Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ:HSIC), Omnicare, Inc. (NYSE:OCR), BioScrip Inc. (NASDAQ:BIOS), Grupo Casa Saba, S.A. (NYSE:SAB), Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE:OMI), Patterson Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDCO), PSS World Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:PSSI), and MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc. (NASDAQ:MWIV).
(Note: Data regarding AmerisourceBergen Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>