Amphenol’s Shares Supported By These Insiders and Big Financial Institutions
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Amphenol Corporation (NYSE:APH).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Amphenol Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Loeffler Martin H: act as Director. On 08/05/2011, bought 115,300 shares, worth $4,993,600.
- Wetmore Edward C: act as VP, SECRETARY & GEN COUNSEL. On 08/04/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $89,400.
- Schneider Richard: act as SVP & GGM IT & Commun. Prods. On 08/26/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $42,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Amphenol Corporation in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 877,235 shares, worth $35,764,871.
- GLOBALBRIDGE, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 226,640 shares, worth $9,240,113.
- FULLER & THALER ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 209,400 shares, worth $8,537,238.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 143,830 shares, worth $5,863,949.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 130,742 shares, worth $5,330,351.
About the company: Amphenol Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, interconnect systems, and coaxial and flat-ribbon cable. The Company’s products are used in a variety of industries, including telephone, wireless, and data communications systems, cable television systems, and commercial and military aerospace electronics.
Competitors to Watch: Molex Incorporated (NASDAQ:MOLX), RF Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RFIL), TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE:TEL), Thomas & Betts Corporation (NYSE:TNB), Methode Electronics Inc. (NYSE:MEI), Optical Cable Corporation (NASDAQ:OCCF), Spectrum Control, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPEC), CommScope, Inc. (NYSE:CTV), AVX Corporation (NYSE:AVX), and Belden Inc. (NYSE:BDC).
(Note: Data regarding Amphenol Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>