Amphenol: Major Shareholders Sell Positions in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Amphenol Corporation (NYSE:APH).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Amphenol Corporation in Q3 2011:
- FRONTIER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 719,690 shares, worth $38,841,669. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- QUEST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/OR: On 06/30/2011, held 407,436 shares, worth $21,989,321. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RUSHMORE INVESTMENT ADVISORS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 200,935 shares, worth $10,844,462. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARVIN & PALMER ASSOCIATES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 190,650 shares, worth $10,289,381. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CADENCE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 118,557 shares, worth $6,398,521. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Amphenol Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, interconnect systems, and coaxial and flat-ribbon cable. The Company’s products are used in a variety of industries, including telephone, wireless, and data communications systems, cable television systems, and commercial and military aerospace electronics.
Competitors to Watch: Molex Incorporated (NASDAQ:MOLX), RF Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RFIL), TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE:TEL), Thomas & Betts Corporation (NYSE:TNB), Methode Electronics Inc. (NYSE:MEI), Optical Cable Corporation (NASDAQ:OCCF), Spectrum Control, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPEC), CommScope, Inc. (NYSE:CTV), AVX Corporation (NYSE:AVX), and Belden Inc. (NYSE:BDC).
(Note: Data regarding Amphenol Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>