Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Anadigics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANAD).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Anadigics, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Rivas Mario: act as Former President & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/27/2011, sold 80,000 shares, worth $219,200.
- White Gregory P: act as Former SVP RF Products Group. On 07/26/2011, sold 20,000 shares, worth $66,000.
- Rivas Mario: act as Former President & CEO. On 10/24/2011, sold 20,000 shares, worth $47,600.
- Michels Ronald: act as President, Director and CEO. On 08/18/2011, sold 8,653 shares, worth $20,400.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Anadigics, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- FMR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 569,500 shares, worth $1,828,095. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BESSEMER GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 198,070 shares, worth $635,805. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DEERE & CO: On 06/30/2011, held 78,829 shares, worth $253,041. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JANE STREET HOLDING, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 41,672 shares, worth $133,767. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITIGROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 17,278 shares, worth $55,462. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: ANADIGICS, Inc. designs and manufactures radio frequency integrated circuit solutions for the broadband and wireless communications markets. The Company’s products enable manufacturers of communications equipment to enhance overall system performance, manufacturing costs, and time to market.
Competitors to Watch: TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TQNT), RF Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:RFMD), Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS), ParkerVision, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRKR), Hittite Microwave Corp. (NASDAQ:HITT), Zoran Corporation (NASDAQ:ZRAN), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), Intersil Corporation (NASDAQ:ISIL), and Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC).
(Note: Data regarding Anadigics, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>