Anadigics: Institutional Investors Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Anadigics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANAD).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Anadigics, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- JACOBS LEVY EQUITY MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 249,900 shares, worth $539,784.
- AQR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 137,200 shares, worth $296,352.
- RUSSELL FRANK CO/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 114,100 shares, worth $246,456.
- SEGALL BRYANT & HAMILL: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 35,500 shares, worth $76,680.
- PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 27,700 shares, worth $59,832.
About the company: ANADIGICS, Inc. designs and manufactures radio frequency integrated circuit solutions for the broadband and wireless communications markets. The Company’s products enable manufacturers of communications equipment to enhance overall system performance, manufacturing costs, and time to market.
Competitors to Watch: TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TQNT), RF Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:RFMD), Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS), ParkerVision, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRKR), Hittite Microwave Corp. (NASDAQ:HITT), Zoran Corporation (NASDAQ:ZRAN), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), Intersil Corporation (NASDAQ:ISIL), and Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC).
(Note: Data regarding Anadigics, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>