Following is information on stocks whose ratings were reiterated by stock analysts today:
- Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD): Miller Tabak reiterated its rating of Hold on these shares, and changed its price target from $62 to $68. About the company: Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. owns, operates, and franchises casual dining restaurants. The restaurants feature made to order menu items including New York style chicken wings. The company operates restaurants in multiple states. Competitors to Watch: Ark Restaurants Corp. (NASDAQ:ARKR), Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRGB), O’Charley’s Inc. (NASDAQ:CHUX), Brinker Intl., Inc. (NYSE:EAT), Flanigan’s Enterprises, Inc. (AMEX:BDL), California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPKI), Kona Grill, Inc. (NASDAQ:KONA), BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ:BJRI), and J. Alexander’s Corporation (NASDAQ:JAX).
- Mitcham Ind (NASDAQ:MIND): Global Hunter Securities reiterated its rating of Buy on these shares, and changed its price target from $22 to $25, About the company: Mitcham Industries, Inc. leases and sells geophysical and other equipment used primarily by seismic data acquisition contractors. The Company’s equipment is used to perform seismic data surveys both on land and in transition zones. Mitcham leases its equipment on a short-term basis to seismic contractors who need additional capacity.
- Investment Tech (NYSE:ITG): Wedbush reiterated its rating of Neutral on these shares, and changed its price target from $15 to $13. About the company: Investment Technology Group, Inc. offers securities trading services. The Company offers pre-trade analysis, trade execution, and post-trade evaluation services.
- Trex (NYSE:TREX): Canaccord Genuity reiterated its rating of Hold on these shares, and changed its price target from $28 to $23. About the company: Trex Company, Inc. manufactures non-wood decking alternative products. The Company markets its products under the Trex brand name. Trex’s products are made from waste wood fibers and reclaimed polyethylene and are used for residential and commercial decking, and marketed under the Trex brand name and Trex Wood-Polymer trademark.
- Powerwave (NASDAQ:PWAV): Canaccord Genuity reiterated its rating of Hold on these shares, and changed its price target from $4.25 to $3. About the company: Powerwave Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets wireless communications products. The Company’s products including antennas, boosters, combiners, filters, radio frequency power amplifiers, repeaters, tower-mounted amplifiers, and advanced coverage solutions. Powerwave also operates a contract manufacturing business under the trade name of Arkivator.
- HollySys (NASDAQ:HOLI): Rodman & Renshaw reiterated its rating of Mkt Outperform on these shares, and changed its price target from $12 to $14. About the company: Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. manufactures automation and control systems. The Company produces process, industrial, rail and subway, and nuclear power plant automation equipment.
- ReneSola (NYSE:SOL): Collins Stewart reiterated its rating of Neutral on these shares, and changed its price target from $6.5 to $3.6. About the company: Renesola Ltd manufactures solar wafers for intergration into photovoltaic cells. The Company has developed proprietary technology for processing different types of scrap wafer and other silicon materials for use as feedstock for its solar wafer production.
- Nielsen (NYSE:NLSN): Needham reiterated its rating of Buy on these shares, and changed its price target from $32 to $38. About the company: Nielsen Holdings N.V. is a global information and measurement company. The Company offers critical media and marketing information, analytics and industry expertise about what consumers watch (consumer interaction with television, online and mobile) and what consumers buy on a global and local basis.
- Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI): Wunderlich reiterated its rating of Sell on these shares, and changed its price target from $44 to $40. About the company: Itron, Inc. provides solutions for collecting, communicating, and analyzing electric, gas, and water usage data. The Company sells its products to the utility industry. Itron designs, manufactures, markets, sells, installs, and services hardware, software, and integrated systems for handheld computer-based electronic meter reading and automatic meter reading systems.
- Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM): Auriga reiterated its rating of Buy on these shares, and changed its price target from $47 to $41. About the company: Broadcom Corporation provides integrated silicon solutions that enable broadband digital data transmission of voice, data, and video content to the home and within the business enterprise. The Company designs, develops, and supplies integrated circuits for cable set-top boxes, cable modems, high-speed networking, direct satellite and digital broadcast, and digital subscriber line. Competitors to Watch: QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM), Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA), Marvell Tech. Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:MRVL), PMC-Sierra, Inc. (NASDAQ:PMCS), TranSwitch Corporation (NASDAQ:TXCC), and Zoran Corporation (NASDAQ:ZRAN).
(Note: data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>