Analysts Began Covering These Stocks Today
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts initiated coverage on August 16th:
- Willbros Group (NYSE:WG): Stifel Nicolaus initiated its coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $9. About the company: Willbros Group, Inc. is an independent contractor providing construction, engineering and specialty services to the oil and gas industry, for private industry and government entities worldwide. The Company’s services include building and replacement of major pipelines, flow stations, pump stations, gas compressor stations, oil and gas facilities, piers, docks and bridges.
- Powell Inds (NASDAQ:POWL): Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $53. About the company: Powell Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and packages equipment and systems for the distribution, control, and management of electrical energy and process control systems. The Company serves industrial customers such as oil and gas producers, refineries, petrochemical plants, transportation facilities, and public and private utilities.
- Park Electrochem (NYSE:PKE): Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $11.5. About the company: Park Electrochemical Corp. designs and produces electronic materials used to fabricate complex multilayer printed circuit boards and interconnection systems. Park specializes in advanced materials for high layer count circuit boards and high speed RF/Microwave electronic systems. Park’s electronic materials business operates under the Nelco name.
- SAP AG (NYSE:SAP): Morgan Keegan initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Mkt Perform. No price target was given. About the company: SAP AG is a multinational software company. The Company develops business software, including e-business and enterprise management software, consults on organizational usage of its applications software, and provides training services. SAP markets its products and services worldwide.
- Informatica (NASDAQ:INFA): Morgan Keegan initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Mkt Perform and a price target of $50. About the company: Informatica Corporation provides data integration software and services. The Company’s software allows its clients to access, integrate and trust all their information assets. Informatica’s infrastructure software categories include data integration, cloud computing, complex event processing, application information lifecycle management, data quality, B2B Data Exchange, and others.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>