- Williams-Sonoma (NYSE:WSM): Wedbush upgraded this stock from Neutral to Outperform and changed its price target from $44 to $46. About the company: Williams-Sonoma, Inc. retails cooking and serving equipment, home furnishings, and home accessories through retail stores and mail order catalogs. The Company offers its merchandise under the Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, and Chambers concepts.
- Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ:RVBD): Wunderlich upgraded this stock from Hold to Buy and gave a price target of $42. About the company: Riverbed Technology, Inc. manufactures and markets appliances used to connect computers in wide area networks. 7 Analysts Leave Investors Pondering the Purchase of Riverbed Technology Shares>>
- Robert Half (NYSE:RHI): Robert W. Baird upgraded this stock from Neutral to Outperform and gave a price target of $35. About the company: Robert Half International, Inc. provides temporary and permanent staffing services. The Company supplies temporary, full-time and project accounting and finance professionals; temporary administrative support personnel; information technology professionals; temporary, project and full-time lawyers, paralegals and support personnel; and advertising, marketing, and web design professionals. Robert Half International Inc. Earnings: Profits Grow by Double Digits For Fifth Straight Quarter>>
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO): Feltl & Co. downgraded this stock from Buy to Hold and changed its price target from $69.75 to $67.95. About the company: Tractor Supply Company operates a retail farm store chain in the United States. The Company provides farm maintenance products, animal products, general maintenance products, lawn and garden products, light truck equipment, work clothing, and other products. Customers include hobby, part-time, and full-time farmers and ranchers, as well as rural customers, contractors, and tradesman.
- AMR (NYSE:AMR): Ticonderoga downgraded this stock from Neutral to Sell and gave a price target of $3. About the company: AMR Corporation operates an airline that provides scheduled passenger, freight, and mail service throughout North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, and the Pacific. The Company also provides connecting service throughout the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. In addition, AMR provides aviation services, call center management services, and investment advisory services. US Airways Group, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Profit Goes South>>
- Saba Software (NASDAQ:SABA): The Benchmark Company downgraded this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Saba Software, Inc. provides people systems software that combine people learning, people performance and people collaboration solutions. The Company’s customers include global organizations, financial services, life sciences, healthcare, high tech, automotive, manufacturing, energy, utilities, packaged goods, and public sector organisations. Saba has offices on five continents.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!