Analysts Changed Price Targets on These Stocks August 23rd
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded their ratings on August 23rd:
- Whitestone REIT (AMEX:WSR): Hilliard Lyons upgraded its rating of this company from Neutral to Buy and changed its price target to $12.5. About the company: Whitestone REIT is a real estate investment trust. The Trust invests in and operate retail, industrial, and office properties.
- TiVo (NASDAQ:TIVO): Caris & Company upgraded its rating of this company from Average to Above Average and changed its price target to $11. About the company: TiVo, Inc. provies a subscription-based service enabled by a personal video recorder. The Company’s service allows viewers to locate and record multiple shows, control live television, choose viewing preferences, and access their customized lineup of shows. TiVo’s service also serves as a platform to deliver television programming, advertising, and in-home commerce.
- Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL): Howard Weil upgraded its rating of this company from Market Perform to Market Outperform and changed its price target to $106. About the company: Noble Energy, Inc. is an independent energy exploration and production company. The Company explores for and produces crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Noble Energy operates primarily in the Rocky Mountains, Mid-continent, and deepwater Gulf of Mexico areas in the US, with key international operations offshore Israel, the North Sea and West Africa.
- Universal Display (NASDAQ:PANL): Brigantine upgraded its rating of this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $56. About the company: Universal Display Corporation is a member of the United States Display Consortium. The consortium is a cooperative industry/government effort aimed at developing an infrastructure to support a North American flat panel display infrastructure. The Company and its partners are developing high-resolution, full color, light weight Organic Light Emitting Diode technology.
- HEICO (NYSE:HEI): Wedbush upgraded its rating of this company from Neutral to Outperform and changed its price target from $51 to $55. About the company: HEICO Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace products and services through its subsidiaries. The Company’s customers include airlines and airmotive, as well as defense contractors and military agencies worldwide, including the United States Air Force, the United States Navy, and the National Aeronautics & Space Administration.
- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR): Morgan Keegan upgraded its rating of this company from Mkt Perform to Outperform and changed its price target to $27. About the company: Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE:COL): Wedbush downgraded its rating of this company from Outperform to Neutral and changed its price target from $71 to $53. About the company: Rockwell Collins, Inc. designs, produces, markets, and supports electronic communications, avionics, and in-flight entertainment systems. The Company’s systems are used by commercial, military, and government customers located throughout the world.
- Suntech Power (NYSE:STP): Collins Stewart downgraded its rating of this company from Neutral to Sell and changed its price target from $5.5 to $4. About the company: Suntech Power Holdings Company Ltd. produces solar cells. The Company designs, develops, manufactures and markets a variety of photovoltaic cells and modules. Suntech Power is based in China.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>