Analysts Changed Price Targets On These Stocks Today
Stock analysts reiterated their ratings on the following stocks today:
- DaVita (NYSE:DVA): UBS rates this stock a Buy and increased their price target from $95 to $100. About the company: DaVita, Inc. provides dialysis services in the United States for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure. The Company treats patients through a network of owned and managed dialysis facilities in the continental United States.
- Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI): RBC Capital Mkts rates this stock an Outperform and increased their price target from $57 to $59. About the company: Darden Restaurants, Inc. operates casual dining restaurants in North America. The Company owns and operates seafood and Italian restaurants. Competitors to Watch: Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:RUTH), Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBRG), Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. (NASDAQ:GCFB), O’Charley’s Inc. (NASDAQ:CHUX), Ark Restaurants Corp. (NASDAQ:ARKR), Morton’s Restaurant Group, Inc. (NYSE:MRT), Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRGB), and McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant (NASDAQ:MSSR), Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ:SONC), Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE:YUM), Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG), and Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK).
- Hexcel (NYSE:HXL): Stifel Nicolaus rates this stock a Buy and increased their price target from $25 to $30. Needham rates this company a Buy and increased their target from $24 to $32. About the company: Hexcel Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets reinforcement products, composite materials, and engineered products. The Company’s products are used in the commercial aerospace, space and defense, electronics, general industrial, and recreation markets for a variety of end products. Hexcel operates around the world.
- FARO Techs (NASDAQ:FARO): Needham rates this stock a Buy and increased their price target from $47 to $50. About the company: FARO Technologies, Inc. designs, develops, and markets software and portable, computerized measurement devices. The Company’s products allow manufacturers to perform three-dimensional inspections of parts and assemblies on the shop floor. This helps eliminate manufacturing errors, and thereby increases productivity for a variety of industries in FARO’s worldwide customer base.
- Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM): Sterne Agee rates this stock a Buy and increased their price target from $62 to $65. About the company: QUALCOMM, Inc. develops and manufactures digital wireless communications equipment. The Company licenses its Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) intellectual property to other companies, and produces CDMA-based integrated circuits; equipment and software used to track workers and assets; software for wireless content enablement; and offers services to deliver multimedia content. Competitors to Watch: Broadcom Corp. (NASDAQ:BRCM), Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK), Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Sprint (NYSE:S), Verizon (NYSE:VZ), AT&T (NYSE:T), Nokia (NYSE:NOK), Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA), Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI), Motorola Solutions (NYSE:MSI), Infineon (IFNNY) Research in Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) and Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN).
- Check Point Software (NASDAQ:CHKP): Oppenheimer rates this stock an Outperform and increased their price target from $60 to $63. About the company: Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. develops, markets and supports a range of software and hardware products and services for information technology security and offers its customers a network and gateway security solutions, data and endpoint security solutions and management solutions.
- Warnaco Group (NYSE:WRC): The Benchmark Company rates this stock a Buy and decreased their price target from $65 to $60. About the company: The Warnaco Group, Inc. manufactures intimate apparel, menswear, jeanswear, swimwear, and accessories. The Company also owns and operates Speedo Authentic Fitness stores in the United States and Canada. Warnaco’s products are sold under various brand names, including Warner’s, Olga, Calvin Klein, and Speedo.
- VanceInfo Tech (NYSE:VIT): BMO Capital Markets rates this stock Market Perform and decreased their price target from $30 to $25. About the company: VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an information technology solutions and software development company. The Company’s services includes research and development enterprise solutions, application development and maintenance, quality assurance and testing, as well as globalization and localization.
- AsiaInfo (NASDAQ:ASIA): BMO Capital Markets rates this stock Market Perform and decreased their price target from $22 to $18. About the company: AsiaInfo-Linkage Inc. provides telecommunications software solutions in China. The Company provides a full range of telecommunications software solutions including network infrastructure, operation support systems, and service applications to China’s telecommunications carriers.
- HiSoft Tech (NASDAQ:HSFT): BMO Capital Markets rates this stock Market Perform and decreased their price target from $20 to $16. About the company: hiSoft Technology International Ltd. offers information technology, research, development, and business process outsourcing services. The Company provides Chinese software outsourcing, outsourced application maintenance, and enterprise application services. hiSoft Technology International focuses on fortune 500 firms in the software, financial services, pharmaceutical, and more.
- Piper Jaffray (NYSE:PJC): FBR Capital Mkt rates this stock a Perform and decreased their price target from $42 to $34. About the company: Piper Jaffray Companies, Inc. is a financial services firm. The Company provides investment advice and services to businesses, institutions, and individuals. Piper’s investment banking business focuses on the needs of emerging growth companies in the healthcare, technology, financial, consumer, and industrial growth sectors.
- KBW (NYSE:KBW): FBR Capital Mkt rates this stock a Perform and decreased their price target from $23 to $21. About the company: KBW Inc. is a full service investment bank. The Company provides investment bank services, equity and fixed income sales and trading, and equity and fixed income research.
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS): FBR Capital rates this stock an Outperform and decreased their price target from $190 to $170. About the company: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a bank holding company, is a global investment banking and securities firm specializing in investment banking, trading and principal investments, asset management and securities services. The Company provides services to corporations, financial institutions, governments, and high-net worth individuals. Competitors to Watch: Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS), State Street Corp. (NYSE:STT), Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ:NTRS), JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), Financials (NYSE:XLF) and Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC).
- Nike (NYSE:NKE): FBR Capital rates this stock an Outperform and increased their price target from $91 to $97. About the company: NIKE, Inc. designs, develops, and markets athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products for men, women, and children. The Company sells its products worldwide to retail stores, through its own stores, subsidiaries, and distributors. Competitors to Watch: Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX), Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK), Skechers USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX), K-Swiss Inc. (NASDAQ:KSWS), Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO), The Timberland Company (NYSE:TBL), LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (NASDAQ:BOOT), Phoenix Footwear Group, Inc. (AMEX:PXG), TOD’S SpA (NYSE:TOD), Kenneth Cole Productions (NYSE:KCP), Under Armour (NYSE:UA) and Nordstrom (NYSE:JWN).
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>