Analysts Downgraded Ratings on These 8 Stocks July 12th
Following is information on companies whose stock was downgraded by stock analysts today:
- Microchip (NASDAQ:MCHP): UBS downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. Its price target was changed from $44.5 to $37. About the company: Microchip Technology Incorporated designs, manufactures, and markets microcontrollers, related mixed-signal and memory products, and application development systems for high-volume embedded control applications. The Company also designs, develops, and markets linear/mixed-signal, power management, and thermal management products. Competitors to Watch: Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Atmel Corporation (NASDAQ:ATML), Linear Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:LLTC), IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ:IXYS), Semtech Corporation (NASDAQ:SMTC), STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE:STM), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), and Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC)
- Maxim Integrated (NASDAQ:MXIM): UBS downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. Its price target was changed from $29 to $27. About the company: Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits. The Company also provides a range of high-frequency design processes and capabilities that can be used in custom design.
- PriceSmart (NASDAQ:PSMT): Oppenheimer downgraded the stock from Outperform to Perform. No price target was given. About the company: PriceSmart, Inc. owns and manages international merchandising businesses. The Company licenses and owns membership stores using the trade name PriceSmart and PriceCostco. PriceSmart’s international market consists of Latin America and Asia. The Company also operates domestic merchandising programs, including its Auto Referral Program and its Travel Program.
- Radiant Systems (NASDAQ:RADS): Wedbush downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral. The price target was changed from $26 to $28. About the company: Radiant Systems, Inc. provides enterprise-wide technology solutions to the retail industry. The Company offers fully integrated retail automation solutions, including point of sale systems, consumer-activated ordering systems, back office management systems, and headquarters-based management systems. Radiant also offers system planning and design services.
- Waste Management (NYSE:WM): Wedbush downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underperform. The price target was changed from $40 to $34. About the company: Waste Management, Inc. provides waste management services including collection, transfer, recycling, resource recovery and disposal services, and operates waste-to-energy facilities. The Company serves municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential customers throughout North America. Competitors to Watch: Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG), Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE:WCN), Stericycle, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRCL), WCA Waste Corporation (NASDAQ:WCAA), Casella Waste Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST), Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:PESI), Clean Harbors, Inc. (NYSE:CLH), Veolia Environnement (NYSE:VE), US Ecology Inc. (NASDAQ:ECOL), and Avalon Holdings Corp. (AMEX:AWX).
- Pegasystems (NASDAQ:PEGA): Canacord Genuity downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Pegasystems Inc. develops customer relationship management software. The software automates customer interactions across transaction-intensive enterprises. The Company provides its products to customers in the banking, mutual funds and securities, mortgage services, card services, insurance, healthcare management, and telecommunications industries.
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU): Deutsche Bank downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Alcatel-Lucent manufactures telecommunications equipment, and offers telecommunications services. The Company’s telecommunications equipment and services enable its customers to send or receive virtually any type of voice or data transmission. Alcatel-Lucent designs and builds public and private networks, communications systems and software, and data networking systems.
- ProLogis (NYSE:PLD): FBR Capital downgraded the company from Outperform to Market Perform. The price target is $37.50. About the company: ProLogis provides distribution facilities and services. The Company has distribution facilities owned, managed, and under development in various markets throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. ProLogis leases industrial space to manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises with large-scale distribution needs.
(Note: Data on stock ratings is sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!