Analysts Downgraded Stock Ratings on These Companies Today
Following is information on stocks that have been downgraded by stock analysts today:
- Armstrong World Industries (NYSE:AWI): BB&T Capital Markets downgraded this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Armstrong World Industries, Inc. designs and manufactures floors, ceilings, and cabinets in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Entropic Comms (NASDAQ:ENTR): Stifel Nicolaus downgraded this stock from Buy to Sell. No price target was given. About the company: Entropic Communications, Inc. designs, develops and outsources the manufacture of, semiconductors. The Company markets semiconductors that enable the home networking of digital entertainment over existing coaxial cable.
- GeoResources (NASDAQ:GEOI): Robert W. Baird downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral. No price target was given. About the company: GeoResources, Inc. explores for and produces oil and gas. The Company also mines leonardite and manufactures leonardite based products which are sold primarily as oil (NYSE:USO) and gas drilling mud additives. GeoResources operates in the North Dakota and Montana portions of the Williston Basin.
- Clorox (NYSE:CLX): Oppenheimer downgraded this stock from Perform to Underperform. No price target was given. About the company: The Clorox Company produces and markets non-durable consumer products sold primarily through grocery and other retail stores. The Company’s principal products include household cleaning and bleach products, charcoal, cat litter, automotive care products, dressings, and trash bags. Clorox markets its products in the United States and other countries around the world. Clorox Should Be Scared: Here’s Carl Icahn’s 7 Worst Investments>>
- Sunpower (NASDAQ:SPWRA): Collins Stewart downgraded this stock from Neutral to Sell. The stock has a price target of $15. About the company: SunPower Corporation is an integrated solar products and services company that designs, manufactures and markets high-performance solar electric power technologies. 10 Solar Stocks You Must Add to Your Investing Watch List Now>>
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)