Analysts Initiate New Stock Ratings and Price Targets October 26th
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts initiated coverage on October 26th.
- US Cellular (NYSE:USM): Brigantine initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Sell and a price target of $37. About the company: United States Cellular Corporation provides cellular telephone service throughout the United States.
- Nokia (NYSE:NOK): Northland Securities initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $10. About the company: Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks.
- Celsion (NASDAQ:CLSN): Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Mkt Outperform and a price target of $6. About the company: Celsion Corporation is a development company specializing in heat based treatments for cancer and other diseases. The Company’s products include a heat activated liposomal form of doxorubicin for the treatment for liver and breast cancers.
- Stone Energy (NYSE:SGY): Global Hunter Securities initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $35. About the company: Stone Energy Corporation is an independent oil and gas company. The Company acquires, explores, develops, and operates oil and gas properties onshore and offshore in the Gulf Coast Basin.
- Tudou (TUDO): Oppenheimer initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $24.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>