Following is information on companies for which stock analysts downgraded their ratings today:
- Qiagen (NASDAQ:QGEN): Wedbush downgraded their rating on this stock from Outperform to Neutral and changed their price target from $24 to $19. About the company: QIAGEN N.V. provides sample and assay technologies. The Company’s technologies (in the format of consumables and automated solutions) are used to process biological samples and to analyze analytes contained therein, such as DNA and RNA. QIAGEN provides these technologies to customers conducting molecular diagnostics, applied testing, pharmaceutical R&D and academic research.
- Pepco Hldgs (NYSE:POM): Argus downgraded their rating on this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Pepco Holdings, Inc. is a diversified energy company. The Company primarily distributes, transmits, and supplies electricity and supplies natural gas (NYSE:UNG) to customers in New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
- CenterPoint (NYSE:CNP): Argus downgraded their rating on this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: CenterPoint Energy, Inc. is a public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, conducts activities in electricity transmission and distribution, natural gas distribution and sales, interstate pipeline and gathering operations, and power generation.
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW): Rodman & Renshaw downgraded their rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Mkt Underperform and gave a price target of $66. About the company: Edwards Lifesciences Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets products and services to treat late-stage cardiovascular disease. The Company’s products include tissue replacement heart valves, heart valve repair products, hemodynamic monitoring devices, angioscopy equipment, oxygenators, and pharmaceuticals. Edwards supplies its products to customers located worldwide.
- Thomson Reuters (NYSE:TRI): RBC Capital Mkts downgraded their rating on this stock from Outperform to Sector Perform and changed their price target from $46 to $42. About the company: Thomson Reuters Corporation is an electronic information and solutions company that serves the global business and professional marketplace. The Company provides proprietary online systems and CD-ROM products in information sectors such as legal and regulatory, financial, scientific reference and healthcare, and corporate training.
- Insulet (NASDAQ:PODD): Rodman & Renshaw downgraded their rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Mkt Underperform and gave a price target of $18. About the company: Insulet Corporation is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets an insulin infusion system for people with insulin-dependent diabetes.
- Medco Health Solutions (NYSE:MHS): BB&T Capital Mkts downgraded their rating on this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Medco Health Solutions, Inc. is a pharmacy benefit manager. The Company provides programs and services for its clients and the members of their pharmacy benefit plans, and for the physicians and pharmacies the members use. Medco Health Solutions, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Snaps Strong Streak with Profit Drop>>
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>