Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts reiterated their ratings on October 31st.
- Biogen Idec (NASDAQ:BIIB): UBS reiterated its rating of Buy for this company and changed its price target from $113 to $132. About the company: Biogen Idec Inc. develops, manufactures, and commercializes therapies, focusing on neurology, oncology, and immunology. The Company’s products addresses diseases such as multiple sclerosis, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn’s disease, and psoriasis.
- Biomarin Pharm (NASDAQ:BMRN): Summer Street Research reiterated its rating of Buy for this company and changed its price target from $32 to $40. About the company: BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. develops and commercializes therapeutic enzyme products. The Company has applied its proprietary enzyme technology to develop products for lysosomal storage diseases and for the treatment of serious burns. BioMarin’s subsidiary provides analytical and diagnostic products and services in the area of carbohydrate biology.
- Oasis Petroleum (NYSE:OAS): Northland Securities reiterated its rating of Outperform for this company and changed its price target from $41 to $43. About the company: Oasis Petroleum Inc., is an independant exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources.
- Taleo (NASDAQ:TLEO): Feltl & Co. reiterated its rating of Strong Buy for this company and changed its price target from $35 to $40. About the company: Taleo Corporation is a provider of enterprise staffing management solutions that enable large organizations to establish, automate and manage worldwide staffing processes for professional, hourly and temporary staff.
- Occidental Petro (NYSE:OXY): Argus reiterated its rating of Buy for this company and changed its price target from $105 to $120. About the company: Occidental Petroleum Corporation explores for, develops, produces, and markets crude oil and natural gas. The Company also manufactures and markets a variety of basic chemicals, vinyls and performance chemicals. Occidental also gathers, treats, processes, transports, stores, trades and markets crude oil, natural gas, NGLs, condensate and carbon dioxide (CO2) and generates and markets power.
- Flowserve (NYSE:FLS): Stifel Nicolaus reiterated its rating of Buy for this company and changed its price target from $149 to $151. About the company: Flowserve Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, and services industrial flow management equipment throughout the world. The Company provides pumps, valves, and mechanical seals primarily for the refinery and pipeline segments of the petroleum, chemical processing, power generation and water treatment industries.
- Computer Prgms & Syst (NASDAQ:CPSI): Oppenheimer reiterated its rating of Outperform for this company and changed its price target from $88 to $61. About the company: Computer Programs and Systems, Inc., is a healthcare information technology company that designs, develops, markets, installs and supports computerized information technology systems to hospitals. The Company also provides software and hardware products.
- Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB): The Benchmark Company reiterated its rating of Hold for this company and changed its price target from $82 to $75. About the company: The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation provides business information and technology solutions. The Company’s customers use these solutions in order to reduce credit risk, find profitable business partners, manage business relationships and collect cash and receivables. Dun & Bradstreet’s database contains information on public and private companies around the world.
- Carlisle Cos (NYSE:CSL): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Mkt Perform for this company and changed its price target from $41 to $44. About the company: Carlisle Companies Incorporated manufactures and distributes construction materials, transportation products, and general industry products. The Company manufactures a variety of products for the roofing, real estate, construction, trucking, food-service, aircraft manufacturing, lawn and garden, and other industries.
- Crane (NYSE:CR): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Outperform for this company and changed its price target from $52 to $50. About the company: Crane Co. manufactures engineered industrial products. The Company’s products include vending machines, airplane braking devices, pumps, valves, and other industrial goods. Crane serves the aerospace manufacturing, power generation, hydrocarbon processing, commercial and residential building, plumbing, and food and beverage production industries.
- Arch Coal (NYSE:ACI): Dahlman Rose reiterated its rating of Buy for this company and changed its price target from $38 to $34. About the company: Arch Coal, Inc. mines, processes, and markets low sulfur coal from surface, underground, and auger mines located in the western United States and in the central Appalachian region. The Company markets its coal primarily to electric utilities.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>