Analysts Set New Price Targets on These Shares Today: PRAN, FN, SXCI, CHSI, ESRX, OC
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts initiated coverage on October 4th:
- Prana Biotech (NASDAQ:PRAN): MLV Capital initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $6. About the company: Prana Biotechnology Limited is an Australian biotechnology company which researches and develops therapeutic drugs used for treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and other age-related degenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease and cataracts.
- Fabrinet (NYSE:FN): Collins Stewart initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Neutral and a price target of $20. About the company: Fabrinet offers outsourced process engineering and manufacturing services. The Company contracts to manufacture optical communications, automotive, industrial, and imaging components, sub-assemblies, and modules for its original equipment manufacturer customers.
- SXC Health Solutions (NASDAQ:SXCI): Oppenheimer initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Perform. About the company: SXC Health Solutions Corporation provides pharmacy benefits management (AMEX:PBM) services and healthcare IT solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. The Company’s product offerings and solutions combine a wide range of software applications, application service provider (NYSE:ASP) processing services, and professional services.
- Catalyst Health Solutions (NASDAQ:CHSI): Oppenheimer initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Perform. About the company: Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. offers pharmacy benefit management services. The Company serves managed-care organizations, self-insured employers, and third party administrators.
- Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX): Oppenheimer initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $54. About the company: Express Scripts, Inc is a full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company serving clients throughout North America. The Company’s customers include managed care organizations, insurance carriers, third party administrators, employers, and union-sponsored benefit plans. Express provides pharmacy network management, formulary management, and other services.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): Robert W. Baird initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Neutral and a price target of $14.
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Ticonderoga initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Neutral. About the company: Owens Corning Inc. offers insulation, roofing, siding, basement and acoustic systems for building and remodeling, composites solutions and asphalt.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>