Following is information on stocks that analysts upgraded today:
- FMC Tech (NYSE:FTI): Global Hunter Securities upgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Buy and changed its price target from $49 to $54. About the company: FMC Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services systems and products used in offshore, particularly deepwater, exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. The Company also provides advanced handling and processing systems to industrial customers. FMC Technologies’ subsea products include drilling and production systems, subsea tree systems, and fluid control systems. FMC Technologies, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Two Straight Quarters of Profit Drops>>
- Wabtec (NYSE:WAB): Morgan Keegan upgraded its rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Outperform and changed its price target from $68 to $83. About the company: Wabtec Corporation, doing business as Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation, provides technology products and services for the rail industry on a worldwide basis. The Company manufactures a range of products for locomotives, freight cars, and passenger transit vehicles. Wabtec also builds new locomotives and provides aftermarket services.
- Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:ERTS): Brean Murray upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and gave a price target of $29. About the company: Electronic Arts Inc. develops, publishes, and distributes branded interactive entertainment software worldwide for video game consoles, personal computers, handheld game players, and cellular handsets. The Company also provides online game-related services. Electronic Arts Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Expectations>>
- Stryker (NYSE:SYK): Wunderlich upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and gave a price target of $66. About the company: Stryker Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets specialty surgical and medical products. The Company’s products include implants, biologics; surgical, neurologic, ear, nose & throat and interventional pain equipment; endoscopic, surgical navigation, communications and digital imaging systems; as well as patient handling and emergency medical equipment.
- MEDNAX (NYSE:MD): Morgan Keegan upgraded its rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Outperform and changed its price target from $70 to $85. About the company: MEDNAX, Inc., through a subsidiary, provides physician management services to hospital-based neonatal, maternal – fetal, pediatric cardiology, and pediatric intensive care specialties. The Company also manages anesthesia practices.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>