Analysts Upgrade Stock Ratings on These 7 Companies Today
Following is information on companies for which stock analysts upgraded their stocks today:
- Tupperware (NYSE:TUP): Caris & Company upgraded its rating on this stock from Above Average to Buy and changed its price target from $78 to $80. About the company: Tupperware Brands Corporation is a portfolio of global direct selling companies which sell products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force. The Company’s product brands and categories include food preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home. Tupperware Brands Corp also sells beauty and personal care products.
- Arthur J. Gallagher (NYSE:AJG): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $35. About the company: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and its subsidiaries provide insurance brokerage, risk management, employee benefit, and other related services to clients in the United States and abroad. The Company’s principal activity is the negotiation and placement of insurance for its clients. Gallagher also specializes in furnishing risk management services.
- Regeneron Pharms (NASDAQ:REGN): RBC Capital Mkts upgraded its rating from Sector Perform to Outperform and changed its price target to $70. About the company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes pharmaceutical products for the treatment of serious medical conditions. The Company has therapeutic candidates in clinical trials for the potential treatment of cancer, eye diseases, and inflammatory diseases, and has preclinical programs in other diseases and disorders.
- Canadian Pacific (NYSE:CP): RBC Capital Mkts upgraded its rating on this stock from Outperform to Top Pick and changed its price target from $72 to $73. About the company: Canadian Pacific Railway Limited is a Class 1 transcontinental railway, providing freight and intermodal services over a network in Canada and the United States. The Company’s mainline network serves major Canadian ports and cities from Montreal to Vancouver, and key centers in the United States Midwest and Northeast.
- RPC (NYSE:RES): Global Hunter Securities upgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Accumulate and changed its price target from $27 to $29. About the company: RPC, Inc. provides specialized oilfield services and equipment to independent and major oilfield companies. The Company’s services include snubbing services, coiled tubing services, pressure pumping services, marine services, firefighting and well control, and rental of drill pipe and other equipment.
- AXT (NASDAQ:AXTI): Needham upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $11. About the company: AXT, Inc. uses a proprietary crystal growth technique to produce semiconductor substrates for a variety of electronic and optoelectronic applications. The Company’s products are used in wireless and fiber optic telecommunications, lasers, LEDs, satellite solar cells, and consumer electronics.
- Symantec (NASDAQ:SYMC) Wunderlich upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and changed its price target from $21 to $22. About the company: Symantec Corporation provides security, storage and systems management solutions to help businesses and consumers secure and manage their information. The Company offers software and services that protect, manage and control information risks related to security, data protection, storage, compliance and management. Symantec Corporation Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats the Street on Profit Rise>>
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>