- Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM): Charter Equity upgraded its rating on this stock to Mkt Perform from Buy. No price target was given. About the company: Broadcom Corporation provides integrated silicon solutions that enable broadband digital data transmission of voice, data, and video content to the home and within the business enterprise. The Company designs, develops, and supplies integrated circuits for cable set-top boxes, cable modems, high-speed networking, direct satellite and digital broadcast, and digital subscriber line. Broadcom Earnings Cheat Sheet: Higher Expenses Shrink Margins, Profit Declines>>
- Baker Hughes (NYSE:BHI): Howard Weil upgraded its rating on this stock from Market Perform to Market Outperform and changed its price target from $87 to $100. About the company: Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies reservoir-centered products, services, and systems to the worldwide oil and gas industry. The Company provides products and services for oil and gas exploration, drilling, completion, and production. Baker Hughes also manufactures and markets a variety of roller cutter bits and fixed cutter diamond bits. Baker Hughes Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Fifth Consecutive Quarter of Double-Digit Revenue Growth>>
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies (NASDAQ:RSTI): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and gave a price target of $41. About the company: Rofin-Sinar Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets laser-based products used for cutting, welding, and marking a wide range of industrial materials. The Company, through its global network, provides a range of laser solutions to the machine tool, automotive, and semiconductor and electronics industries.
- Sprint Nextel (NYSE:S): RBC Capital Mkts upgraded its rating on this stock from Sector Perform to Outperform and gave a price target of $6. About the company: Sprint Nextel Corporation offers a range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business, and government customers. The Company develops, engineers, and deploys various technologies, including two wireless networks offering mobile data services, instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities, and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Sprint Nextel Corp Second Quarter Earnings Sneak Peek>>
- F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV): Ticonderoga upgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Buy and gave a price target of $130. About the company: F5 Networks, Inc. provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. The Company’s software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content. F5′s solutions automatically deliver Internet content for service providers and e-businesses. F5 Networks, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Analysts’ Estimates>>
- Associated Estates (NYSE:AEC): Robert W. Baird upgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Outperform and changed its price target from $18 to $21. About the company: Associated Estates Realty Corporation operates as a self-administered and self managed real estate investment trust. The Company specializes in the development, acquisition, ownership and management of multifamily properties in the Midwest and currently owns or is a joint venture partner in multifamily properties in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Western Pennsylvania.
- EastGroup (NYSE:EGP): Robert W. Baird upgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Outperform and changed its price target from $47 to $50. About the company: EastGroup Properties, Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust. The Trust acquires and develops industrial properties in major sunbelt markets throughout the United States with a special emphasis in the states of California, Florida, Texas and Arizona.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>