Following is information on companies for which stock analysts upgraded their ratings today:
- Interdigital Comm (NASDAQ:IDCC): Dougherty & Company upgraded their rating on this stock from Neutral to Buy and changed their price target from $41 to $68. About the company: InterDigital, Inc. develops technology for advance digital wireless telecommunications applications. The Company offers both time division multiple access and wide band code division multiple access proprietary and standards compliant digital wireless technology to customers, licensees, and companies.
- KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY): RBC Capital Mkts upgraded their rating on this stock from Sector Perform to Outperform and gave a price target of $10. About the company: KeyCorp is a financial services holding company. The Company provides a wide range of retail and commercial banking, commercial leasing, investment management, consumer finance and investment banking products and services to individual, corporate and institutional clients.
- Fortinet (NASDAQ:FTNT): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded their rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and gave a price target of $29. About the company: Fortinet, Inc. provides network security solutions. The Company offers network security appliances and related software, and subscription services. Fortinet systems integrate the industry’s broadest suite of security technologies, including firewall, VPN, antivirus, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, antispam, and traffic shaping.
- Corp Office Props (NYSE:OFC): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded their rating on this stock from Sell to Buy and gave a price target of $33. About the company: Corporate Office Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust which focuses on the acquisition, ownership and operation of suburban office properties located in high-growth submarlets.
- Kodiak Oil & Gas (AMEX:KOG): Morgan Keegan upgraded their rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Outperform and changed their price target from $6 to $9. About the company: Kodiak Oil & Gas Corporation explores for oil and natural gas in the western United States.
- Cintas (NASDAQ:CTAS): Barrington Research upgraded their rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Outperform. No price target was given. About the company: Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs. The Company also provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, document management, fire protection, and first aid and safety devices.
- Greenhill (NYSE:GHL): Ticonderoga upgraded their rating on this stock from Sell to Neutral and gave a price target of $44. About the company: Greenhill & Co. Inc. is an independent investment bank. The Company focuses on providing financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings, and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. Greenhill & Co. has offices throughout the world.
- Collective Brands (NYSE:PSS): Ticonderoga upgraded their rating on this stock from Neutral to Buy and gave a price target of $19. About the company: Collective Brands, Inc. retails footwear and related accessories. The Company, through its various retail stores, offers a wide range of branded footwear products.
- Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ:RVBD): Robert W. Baird upgraded their rating on this stock from Neutral to Outperform and gave a price target of $40. About the company: Riverbed Technology, Inc. manufactures and market appliances used to connect computers in wide area networks.
- Gen-Probe (NASDAQ:GPRO): Robert W. Baird upgraded their rating on this stock from Neutral to Outperform and changed its price target from $82 to $75. About the company: Gen-Prove Incorporated develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostic products based on its genetic probe technologies. The company’s products are used for the clinical diagnosis of human diseases and for screening donated human blood. Clinical diagnostic products are marketed to laboratories and public health institutions in the United States and Canada.
(Note: Data on stock ratings is sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>