Following is information on companies for which stock analysts upgraded their ratings today:
- Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS): Argus upgraded their rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $58. About the company: Las Vegas Sands Corp. owns and operates casino resorts and convention centers. The Company operates in United States, Macau and Singapore. Las Vegas Sand Corp’s casino’s offer a wide range of gaming activities and entertainment as well as overnight accomodations, while its expo centers host a wide range of entertainment shows, expositions, and other activities. Las Vegas Sands Corp. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Exceeds Forecasts with Swing to Profit>>
- Amerigroup (NYSE:AGP): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $62. About the company: AMERIGROUP Corporation, a multi-state managed healthcare company, serves people who receive healthcare benefits through state-sponsored programs. Programs include Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, and Family Care. The Company provides managed care and medical management programs, as well as offers community-based education and outreach programs.
- Dentsply (NASDAQ:XRAY): Barrington Research upgraded its rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Outperform and changed its price target to $45. About the company: DENTSPLY International Inc. manufactures and distributes dental supplies on a worldwide basis. The Company’s products include dental prosthetics, endodontic instruments, dental sealants, ultrasonic scalers, dental x-ray equipment, and intraoral cameras. DENTSPLY also provides impression materials, orthodontic appliances, and dental operatory software systems, and other dental products.
- TriQuint Semi (NASDAQ:TQNT): Kaufman Bros upgraded its rating on this company to Hold from Buy and changed its price target to $9. About the company: TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits for the communications markets. The Company utilizes its proprietary gallium arsenide technology to enable its products to overcome the performance barriers of silicon devices in various applications. TriQuint’s products are sold worldwide.
- Camden Property (NYSE:CPT): FBR Capital upgraded its rating on this stock from Underperform to Mkt Perform and changed its price target from $60.5 to $70.5. About the company: Camden Property Trust is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company owns and operates multifamily apartment communities located in the Southwest region of the United States. The properties are located in Texas, Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, Arizona and Kentucky.
- Southern (NYSE:SO): Hilliard Lyons upgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Buy and changed its price target to $43. About the company: Southern Company is a public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates, wholesales, and retails electricity in the southeastern United States. The Company also offers wireless telecommunications services, and provides businesses with two-way radio, telephone, paging, and Internet access services as well as wholesales fiber optic solutions.
(Note: Data on stock ratings is sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>