Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Apple Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Iger Robert A: act as Director. On 11/29/2011, bought 2,670 shares, worth $1,001,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Apple Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,959,080 shares, worth $1,128,356,386.
- COMMERZBANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT /FI: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,483,996 shares, worth $565,877,355.
- VIKING GLOBAL INVESTORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,132,200 shares, worth $431,730,504.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 995,600 shares, worth $379,642,192.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 589,423 shares, worth $224,758,778.
About the company: Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers.
Competitors to Watch: Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL), Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Lenovo Group Limited (LNVGY), Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMCI), and Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK).
(Note: Data regarding Apple Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>