Arch Capital: Major Shareholder Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:ACGL).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Arch Capital Group Ltd.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Pasquesi John M: act as Vice Chairman. On 09/14/2011, sold 436,757 shares, worth $14,439,200.
- Pasquesi John M: act as Vice Chairman. On 07/27/2011, sold 99,393 shares, worth $3,405,200.
- Pasquesi John M: act as Vice Chairman. On 09/02/2011, sold 76,389 shares, worth $2,589,600.
- Iordanou Constantine: act as Chairman, President & CEO. On 08/29/2011, sold 70,000 shares, worth $2,373,700.
- Grandisson Marc: act as Reinsur. Group Chairman & CEO. On 09/14/2011, sold 52,500 shares, worth $1,747,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Arch Capital Group Ltd. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 19,734,445 shares, worth $629,923,484. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BRAVE WARRIOR CAPITAL, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,597,009 shares, worth $50,976,527. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- STATE BOARD OF ADMINISTRATION OF FLORIDA RETIREMENT SYSTEM: On 06/30/2011, held 263,821 shares, worth $8,421,166. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DELPHI MANAGEMENT INC /MA/: On 06/30/2011, held 223,152 shares, worth $7,123,012. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Arch Capital Group Ltd. is a Bermuda-based insurance and financial services company that provides reinsurance and insurance products on a worldwide basis.
Competitors to Watch: Endurance Specialty Hldgs. Ltd. (NYSE:ENH), Alterra Capital Hldgs. Ltd. (NASDAQ:ALTE), Allied World Assurance Co Hldgs., AG. (NYSE:AWH), PartnerRe Ltd. (NYSE:PRE), W.R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE:WRB), Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE:RE), ACE Limited (NYSE:ACE), Argo Group Intl. Hldgs., Ltd. (NASDAQ:AGII), and Axis Capital Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:AXS).
(Note: Data regarding Arch Capital Group Ltd.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>