Archer Daniels Midland: Insider and Fund Stock Sales in Quarterly Filing
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:ADM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Archer Daniels Midland Company’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Riddle Dennis C: act as Vice President. On 11/30/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $150,800.
- Riddle Dennis C: act as Vice President. On 11/29/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $145,100.
- Cheviron Mark J: act as Vice President. On 11/18/2011, sold 4,322 shares, worth $125,300.
- Roney Scott A: act as Vice President. On 11/11/2011, sold 2,378 shares, worth $70,600.
- Lastra Domingo A.: act as Vice President. On 09/15/2011, sold 2,111 shares, worth $58,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Archer Daniels Midland Company in Q3 2011:
- HUSSMAN ECONOMETRICS ADVISORS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,500,000 shares, worth $44,700,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 1,346,979 shares, worth $40,139,974. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HGK ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 799,954 shares, worth $23,838,629. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TEMPUS QUO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 541,256 shares, worth $16,129,429. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FOX ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 293,682 shares, worth $8,751,724. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Archer-Daniels-Midland Company procures, transports, stores, processes, and merchandises agricultural commodities and products. The Company processes oilseeds, corn, milo, oats, barley, peanuts, and wheat. Archer-Daniels-Midland also processes produce products which have primarily two end uses including food or feed ingredients.
Competitors to Watch: Bunge Limited (NYSE:BG), MGP Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGPI), Corn Products Intl., Inc. (NYSE:CPO), CHS Inc. (NASDAQ:CHSCP), General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS), SunOpta, Inc. (NASDAQ:STKL), Gruma S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:GMK), TreeHouse Foods Inc. (NYSE:THS), Seaboard Corporation (AMEX:SEB), and Monsanto Company (NYSE:MON).
(Note: Data regarding Archer Daniels Midland Company’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>
To contact the reporter on this story: Dave Friedman at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Damien Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org