Arkansas Best: Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Arkansas Best Corporation (NASDAQ:ABFS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Arkansas Best Corporation in Q3 2011:
- ROBECO INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 377,173 shares, worth $8,923,913. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DIAMONDBACK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 179,962 shares, worth $4,257,901. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- COE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 179,133 shares, worth $4,238,287. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BUCKINGHAM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC/FL: On 06/30/2011, held 75,000 shares, worth $1,774,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TURNER INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 60,580 shares, worth $1,433,323. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Arkansas Best Corporation is a diversified holding company involved in motor carrier transportation and intermodal transportation operations. The Company transports a variety of goods around the world.
Competitors to Watch: YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:YRCW), Saia Inc. (NASDAQ:SAIA), Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW), J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JBHT), Roadrunner Transportation Services Hold. (NYSE:RRTS), Old Dominion Freight Line (NASDAQ:ODFL), USA Truck, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAK) and Celadon Group, Inc. (NYSE:CGI).
(Note: Data regarding Arkansas Best Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>