Assessing Jim Cramer’s April 14th Stock Picks
Following are 15 of his picks on April 14th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
- The median market cap of these 15 stocks is 8.151B.
- The average market cap is 11.185B.
- The maximum market cap is 69.536B.
- The minimum market cap is 554.5M.
- The median stock is 2.39% off its high and 93.99% off its 52-week low.
- The average stock is 8.36% off its high and 112.00% off its 52-week low.
- The best-performing stock has increased 269.06% from its 52-week low.
- The worst-performing stock has increased only 27.20% from its 52-week low.
15 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 14th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Tciker||Price @ 04 25 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CMG)||$272.65||8.485B||289.35||124.00||5.77%||119.88%|
|Copano Energy LLC||Buy||(NASDAQ:CPNO)||$36.95||2.439B||37.00||21.53||0.14%||71.62%|
|Deckers Outdoor Corp.||Buy||(NASDAQ:DECK)||$95.92||3.701B||97.00||40.76||1.11%||135.33%|
|Endeavour Silver Corporation||Buy||(NYSE:EXK)||$11.33||925.2M||12.75||3.07||11.14%||269.06%|
|The Kroger Co.||Buy||(NYSE:KR)||$24.27||15.063B||24.93||19.08||2.65%||27.20%|
|Linn Energy, LLC||Buy||(NASDAQ:LINE)||$39.71||6.356B||40.00||12.60||0.73%||215.16%|
|Lululemon Athletica Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:LULU)||$101.38||7.225B||102.83||31.08||1.41%||226.19%|
|The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:MHP)||$39.59||12.141B||40.56||26.95||2.39%||46.90%|
|Whole Foods Market, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:WFMI)||$65.88||11.434B||66.87||33.96||1.48%||93.99%|
- Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT): Caterpillar Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets construction, mining, agricultural, and forestry machinery. The Company also manufactures engines and other related parts for its equipment, and offers financing and insurance. Caterpillar distributes its products through a worldwide organization of dealers.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG): Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States. Chipotle Mexican Grill Earnings Cheat Sheet: Sales Surge Higher 24%>>
- Copano Energy LLC (NASDAQ:CPNO): Copano Energy LLC is an aggregator of natural gas and provides services to natural gas producers and purchasers of natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company operates a network of pipelines and a natural gas processing plant, and services provided include natural gas gathering, transportation, compression, dehydration, treating, conditioning and processing of natural gas.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK): Deckers Outdoor Corporation designs and markets footwear and accessories. The Company offers footwear for men, women and children. Deckers sells its products including accessories such as handbags, headwear, and outerwear, through domestic retailers and international distributors and directly to end-user consumers, through call centers, retail concept stores and retail outlet stores.
- Endeavour Silver Corporation (NYSE:EXK): Endeavour Silver Corp. is a small-cap silver mining company focused on the growth of its silver production, reserves and resources in Mexico. Silver Technical Trade Targets You Must Know in Today’s Market>>
- The Kroger Co. (NYSE:KR): The Kroger Co. operates supermarkets and convenience stores in the United States. The Company also manufactures and processes some of the foods that its supermarkets sell.
- Linn Energy, LLC (NASDAQ:LINE): Linn Energy LLC is a natural gas exploration and production company.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU): Lululemon Athletica Inc designs and retails athletic clothing. The Company produces fitness pants, shorts, tops and jackets for yoga, dance, running, and general fitness.
- Moody’s Corp. (NYSE:MCO): Moody’s Corporation is a credit rating, research, and risk analysis firm. The Company provides credit ratings and related research, data and analytical tools, quantitative credit risk measures, risk scoring software, and credit portfolio management solutions and securities pricing software and valuation models. Moody’s Earnings Cheat Sheet: Boosts Top-Line Growth 21%, Shares Jump>>
- The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP): The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. is a global information services provider. The Company operates in the finance, business, education, construction, medical and health, energy, automotive, aerospace, defense, and broadcasting markets. McGraw-Hill uses a variety of media, including books, magazines, newsletters, software, on-line data services,CD-ROMs, facsimile, and television broadcasting. McGraw-Hill Companies Earnings: McGraw-Hill Financial Kicking In>>
- Motricity, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOTR): Motricity, Inc. offers mobile data solutions to wireless service carriers. The Company offers mobile web portal, storefront, messaging, and billing support and settlement services.
- Perrigo Co. (NASDAQ:PRGO): Perrigo Company manufactures store brand over-the-counter pharmaceutical products and also manufactures store brand nutritional products. The Company’s customers include major national and regional retail drug, supermarket, and mass merchandise chains such as Albertson’s, CVS, and Target, and major wholesalers such as Super Valu and McKesson.
- SUPERVALU Inc. (NYSE:SVU): SUPERVALU Inc. operates a chain of supermarkets and pharmacies primarily in the United States. The Company also provides supply chain services, which includes wholesale distribution and related logistics support services.
- V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC): VF Corporation is an international apparel company. The Company owns a broad portfolio of brands in the jeanswear, outerwear, packs, footwear, sportswear and occupational apparel categories. VF Corp’s products are marketed to consumers shopping in specialty stores, upscale and traditional department stores, national chains and mass merchants.
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NASDAQ:WFMI): Whole Foods Market, Inc. owns and operates a chain of natural food supermarkets in the United States. The Company’s stores provides full range of merchandise, featuring products that are free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, preservatives, and added chemicals. Whole Foods also develops, produces, and markets nutriceuticals and nutritional supplements.