Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of AT&T, Inc. (NYSE:T).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of AT&T, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- WESTEND ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,279,033 shares, worth $100,043,297. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,012,943 shares, worth $91,924,891. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 2,722,000 shares, worth $83,048,220. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,741,003 shares, worth $53,118,002. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TD SECURITIES (USA) LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,693,994 shares, worth $51,683,757. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: AT&T Inc. is a communications holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides local and long-distance phone service, wireless and data communications, Internet access and messaging, IP-based and satellite television, security services, telecommunications equipment, and directory advertising and publishing.
Competitors to Watch: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ), Sprint Nextel Corporation (NYSE:S), CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL), General Communication, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNCMA), Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBEY), MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS), Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB), PAETEC Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:PAET), and Frontier Communications Corp (NYSE:FTR).
(Note: Data regarding AT&T, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>