Automatic Data Processing: Execs and Funds Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADP).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Automatic Data Processing, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Anenen Steven: act as Corporate Vice President. On 08/30/2011, sold 13,170 shares, worth $656,500.
- Flynn Edward B Iii: act as Corporate Vice President. On 08/31/2011, sold 10,536 shares, worth $528,100.
- Capone Michael L: act as Corporate Vice President. On 09/08/2011, sold 5,686 shares, worth $277,100.
- Lee Regina: act as Corporate Vice President. On 08/23/2011, sold 2,469 shares, worth $117,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Automatic Data Processing, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 532,680 shares, worth $27,848,510. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RIVERFRONT INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 392,663 shares, worth $20,528,422. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JOHNSTON ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 381,764 shares, worth $19,958,622. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 217,000 shares, worth $11,344,760. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BEACON FINANCIAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 211,261 shares, worth $11,044,725. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is a global provider of business outsourcing solutions. The Company’s services include a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. Automatic Data also provides solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers.
Competitors to Watch: Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX), CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE:CBZ), Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX), McMillan Shakespeare Ltd. (NYSE:MMS), Blue Tax Group SA (NYSE:BTG), Colliers SA Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:COL).
(Note: Data regarding Automatic Data Processing, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>