Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADP).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Automatic Data Processing, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- INTERNATIONAL VALUE ADVISERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,510,140 shares, worth $71,203,101.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 622,100 shares, worth $29,332,015.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 453,765 shares, worth $21,395,020.
- EGERTON CAPITAL LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 405,922 shares, worth $19,139,222.
- QUEST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/OR: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 396,975 shares, worth $18,717,371.
About the company: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is a global provider of business outsourcing solutions. The Company’s services include a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. Automatic Data also provides solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers.
Competitors to Watch: Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX), CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE:CBZ), Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX), McMillan Shakespeare Ltd. (NYSE:MMS), Blue Tax Group SA (NYSE:BTG), Colliers SA Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:COL).
(Note: Data regarding Automatic Data Processing, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>