Avery Dennison: Fund Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Avery Dennison Corporation in Q3 2011:
- EVERCORE TRUST COMPANY, N.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 4,574,890 shares, worth $175,172,538. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OSTERWEIS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,980,834 shares, worth $75,846,134. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SNOW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,548,771 shares, worth $59,302,442. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ASCEND CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 385,454 shares, worth $14,759,034. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CR INTRINSIC INVESTORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 202,022 shares, worth $7,735,422. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Avery Dennison Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets pressure-sensitive materials, office products and a variety of tickets, tags, labels and other converted products. The Company also manufacture a variety of office products and other converted products, as well as binders, organizing systems, markers, fasteners, and business forms, and other products.
Competitors to Watch: MeadWestvaco Corp. (NYSE:MWV), Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. (NYSE:SSCC), Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS), Verso Paper Corp. (NYSE:VRS), ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ABD), Office Depot (NYSE:ODP), Target (NYSE:TGT), OfficeMax (NYSE:OMX), Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS).
(Note: Data regarding Avery Dennison Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>