Avery Dennison: Funds Investing in Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Avery Dennison Corporation in Q3 2011:
- FIRST MANHATTAN CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 102,300 shares, worth $2,565,684.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 91,952 shares, worth $2,306,156.
- GABELLI FUNDS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 75,000 shares, worth $1,881,000.
- SKBA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 72,950 shares, worth $1,829,586.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 67,364 shares, worth $1,689,489.
About the company: Avery Dennison Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets pressure-sensitive materials, office products and a variety of tickets, tags, labels and other converted products. The Company also manufacture a variety of office products and other converted products, as well as binders, organizing systems, markers, fasteners, and business forms, and other products.
Competitors to Watch: MeadWestvaco Corp. (NYSE:MWV), Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. (NYSE:SSCC), Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS), Verso Paper Corp. (NYSE:VRS), ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ABD), Office Depot (NYSE:ODP), Target (NYSE:TGT), OfficeMax (NYSE:OMX), Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS).
(Note: Data regarding Avery Dennison Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>