Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Avon Products Inc. (NYSE:AVP).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Avon Products Inc. in Q3 2011:
- YACKTMAN ASSET MANAGEMENT CO/IL: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,009,675 shares, worth $116,347,308.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 706,600 shares, worth $13,679,776.
- GOLUB GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 513,559 shares, worth $9,942,502.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 342,297 shares, worth $6,626,870.
- GW HENSSLER & ASSOCIATES LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 306,726 shares, worth $5,938,215.
About the company: Avon Products, Inc. manufactures and direct sells beauty and related products. The Company markets its products to consumers worldwide through independent sales representatives. Avon’s product line includes beauty, fashion and home.
Competitors to Watch: The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL), Revlon, Inc. (NYSE:REV), Alberto-Culver Company (NYSE:ACV), Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPAR), Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL), USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:USNA), Elizabeth Arden, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDEN), Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF), and Parlux Fragrances, Inc. (NASDAQ:PARL).
(Note: Data regarding Avon Products Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>