Baidu: Major Institutional Investors Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Baidu, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,671,219 shares, worth $392,490,023.
- HENDERSON GROUP PLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 917,732 shares, worth $98,114,728.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 675,480 shares, worth $72,215,567.
- RAINIER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 415,130 shares, worth $44,381,548.
- ASHMORE EMM, L.L.C.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 374,620 shares, worth $40,050,624.
About the company: Baidu, Inc. operates an Internet search engine. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news, MP3, and image searches.
Competitors to Watch: Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU), SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA), Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO), NetEase.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTES), InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ:INSP), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU), and AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL).
(Note: Data regarding Baidu, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>