Baidu: Major Shareholders Cashing Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Baidu, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 3,329,067 shares, worth $466,502,159. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PARTNER FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 785,567 shares, worth $110,081,504. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CONATUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 593,509 shares, worth $83,168,416. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PARTNER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 258,104 shares, worth $36,168,114. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CRITERION CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 248,000 shares, worth $34,752,240. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Baidu, Inc. operates an Internet search engine. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news, MP3, and image searches.
Competitors to Watch: Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU), SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA), Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO), NetEase.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTES), InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ:INSP), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU), and AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL).
(Note: Data regarding Baidu, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>