Ball Corporation: Institutional Investors Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Ball Corporation (NYSE:BLL).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Ball Corporation in Q3 2011:
- VAUGHAN NELSON INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,444,550 shares, worth $44,723,268.
- NEW AMSTERDAM PARTNERS LLC/NY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 476,340 shares, worth $14,747,486.
- CAPITAL FUND MANAGEMENT S.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 214,406 shares, worth $6,638,010.
- BRANT POINT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 149,700 shares, worth $4,634,712.
- AVALON ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 124,170 shares, worth $3,844,303.
About the company: Ball Corporation manufactures metal and plastic packaging for the beverage, food, and household products industries. The Company also supplies aerospace and other technologies and services to commercial and governmental customers.
(Note: Data regarding Ball Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>