- STEC Inc (NASDAQ:STEC): Needham resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Hold. No price target was given. About the company: STEC Inc. provides technology solutions, offering products based on dynamic random access memory, static random access memory, and Flash memory technologies. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets memory, storage, and connectivity products used in high performance computing, networking and communications, consumer electronics, and industrial applications.
- Kraft Foods (NYSE:KFT): Stifel Nicolaus reiterated its rating on this stock with a rating of Buy and it changed its price target from $37 to $39. About the company: Kraft Foods Inc. is a food and beverage company. The Company manufactures and markets packaged food products, including snacks, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and various packaged grocery products. Kraft sells its products throughout the world.
- Aeropostale (NYSE:ARO): Wedbush reiterated its rating of Neutral and changed its price target from $19 to $14. About the company: Aeropostale, Inc. is a mall-based retailer of casual apparel and accessories that targets young women and men in the pre-teen and teenage market. The Company’s stores provide active-oriented, fashion basic merchandise. Aeropostale operates stores throughout the United States.
- Priceline.com (NASDAQ:PCLN): The Benchmark Company reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $676 to $690. About the company: Priceline.com Incorporated enables consumers to use the Internet to save money on a variety of products and services. The Company’s product allows customers to name their own price on products or services and communicates that demand directly to participating sellers or to their private databases. Participants include domestic and international airlines, and hotel chains.
- Fluor (NYSE:FLR): Oppenheimer reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $84 to $78. About the company: Fluor Corporation is a professional services company. The Company provides engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance as well as project management services on a global basis. Fluor also provides outsourcing of maintenance services and asset operations, equipment rental and sales, business support services, and other services.
- MIPS Tech (NASDAQ:MIPS): The Benchmark Company reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $11 to $8. About the company: MIPS Technologies, Inc. designs high-performance processors and related intellectual property for use in a variety of consumer devices and business equipment. The Company’s processor designs are based on 32- and 64-bit reduced instruction set computing architectures. MIPS licenses its processor designs and related intellectual property to semiconductor manufacturers.
- Swift Energy (NYSE:SFY): MKM Partners reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $52 to $46. About the company: Swift Energy Company is an independent oil and gas company that explores, develops, acquires, and operates oil and gas properties. The Company focuses on United States onshore and inland water areas of the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast and in New Zealand on onshore areas of the Taranaki Basin.
- Echo Global Logistics (NASDAQ:ECHO): Barrington Research reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $18 to $22. About the company: Echo Global Logistics, Inc. provides technology enabled business process outsourcing (NYSE:BPO) for transportation and logistics. The Company’s core logistics services include pre-engagement freight analysis, rate negotiation, shipment execution and tracking, carrier management, routing compliance, freight bill audit and payment and performance management and reporting.
- Discovery (NASDAQ:DISCA): MKM Partners reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $50 to $46. About the company: Discovery Communications, Inc. provides non-fiction entertainment. The Company operates a wide range of educational television channels as well as offers consumer and educational products and services, and a diversified portfolio of digital media services.
- UDR (NYSE:UDR): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Underperform and changed its price target from $24.5 to $26.5. About the company: UDR, Inc. is a self-administered real estate investment trust. The Company owns, operates, and develops apartment communities located nationwide.
- Colonial Properties (NYSE:CLP): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $23 to $24.5. About the company: Colonial Properties Trust develops, owns and operates retail, multifamily and office properties in the Southeastern United States. The Company’s activities include development of new properties, acquisition of existing properties built to suit development and the provision of management, leasing and brokerage services for income producing real estate.
- AvalonBay (NYSE:AVB): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $142 to $146.5. About the company: AvalonBay Communities, Inc. is a self-managed, fully-integrated multi-family real estate investment trust. The Company focuses on the ownership and operation of institutional-quality apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. The markets are located in Northern and South California and in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, Midwest and Pacific Northwest region.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>